Monday, September 26, 2005

Folsom St Fair Rocked!!!

Damn yesterday was a tiring day! My ass and legs still hurt from all of thw wlaking, bending over and tying people up!!! Unfortunately I have no pics of yesterday;s events to share with you...although there is doxens of people out there that have pics of me!!!

Just as my day was coming to an end I decided to visit my friend Steve on the Society of Janus booth! He was emceeing there and trying to get people to give a $5 donation to get spanked or flogged. All monies raised were to go to charity...I believe the SFSI this year. Anyway, he asked me if I wanted to spank anyone...being the bondage queen that I am I said I would rather tie someone up! he asked if I had rope! Well of course I had rope, I always have rope! Basically I was then auctioned off and I have to say i was surprosed and flattered by the amount people were willing to pay for me, like $100! Steve would say it was because of my tits and he'd probably be correct...but hey if you've got 'em you may as well use them right...and besides I do tie some cool bondage!

So I tied up a few people, maybe 5 total...and all this is the blistering sun, topless with my ivory skin! Needless to say I am paying for not wearing sunblock now! I had a great time and raised some money for a good cause! I am looking forward to next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home