Monday, March 06, 2006

Moving along!

I just uploaded pics of the new girls for http://www.chantasbitches.com to the site so go check it out!

I'm stuck at home today. I missed a UPS and a FedEx delivery last Friday so now I'm here waiting, FedEx has already been and gone but it will just be my luck that I'm waiting for UPS all day. I want to be downstairs editing but then I may miss them. I leave a note on the door saying I'm home but can't hear the bell and to call my cell but sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

I have a tentative release date for the book...about fucking time. I have e-mailled August at the Citadel to see if she may let me have a "Bondage for Sex" party in mid May for the official launch...that would be so cool. I could do a short class first, followed by the party which would be filled with bondage and fucking...very cool! Later in the year I also hope to have a party in NYC.

Tomorrow is the big day. I'll either be overjoyed or more depressed than ever. I have my fingers crossed to be on a plane to Australia in the next few days and it all rests on tomorrow. Please, please, I have had one hell of a bad year and really, really need this to go well to pick me up.

2 Comments:

Blogger ArabianShark said...

Neat pictures! Kendra's one is especially good, IMO. Are those the bondage scarves you designed for Agent SM?
I hope everything turns out well for you. When I said I was sure you'd get a good videographer, I turned out to be right... I won't attempt the same trick twice, in case I jinx it, but rest assured I'll keep my fingers crossed. Good luck.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Chanta Rose: Bondage Expert said...

No, that is mummification wrap...I believe it is also available on AgentSM. I haven't used the scarves in a shoot yet...I feel they may be too romantic for this site...besides, I like rope!

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home