Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Great Ideas...but hard to follow through!


Seriously, do you ever sit down and just come up with great business ideas? It could be a book, or a site, maybe even a new product. I love coming up with new ideas and have pages of them...and want to do them all but the problem is, that takes time and money. Of course the problem is more the money than the time, I'll work 18 hour days if I have to to get a new project off the ground but that will not increase the cash I have! So, then of course comes prioritising! Which project would be quickest to provide a return and most enjoyable for me to do? Which project is the lowest risk? Then comes the fear! My tits and pussy are all over the internet, I have certainly earnt the modest savings that I have and the last thing I want is to lose it all in a new business venture...but if everyone thought like that no new businesses would start right?

Agh, I just need to get over it and DO IT! All talk and no action will literally get me nowhere!

Okay, to lighten this intense post I have included a very cool pic (me flogging Lena Ramon)...enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home