Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Electrifying the Cunt: SOLD OUT!!!


Yep, the class for November 30th is full so we are planning a spill over class on December 1st for anyone that may have missed out. The demo model for the 30th is the very hot, very sexy DragonLily (see pic) and as we have only just announced the 1st I haven't booked a model yet....it may be DragonLily, it may not...afterall I don't want to electrify her cunt too much...or do I!!!!

Mmm, what else is going on: still super sad about not being at Cybernet and a little worried that I'm going to run into people from there tonight when I host the "Perverts Prom" at BAGG. Apparently everyone at cybernet were given free passes but I am really, really hoping not...I still cry every day, I just can't face the people I am crying because of...not yet, maybe not ever. have no idea what to wear, it's supposed to be "pretty in pink" but I just think I might wear red LOL!

Had a meeting with the spanking site today and it looks as if I will be doing some shooting/directing/editing for them over the next few months. It's not a lot of money or anything like that but it is nice to maybe have a reliable gig and I miss editing so much that I would probably offer to edit anything just to be doing it again.

More happened but I'm tired and will write more tomorrow!
Chanta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home