Sunday, November 27, 2005

Thanksgiving and days after!


Wow, we still have so much food left! For those of you that don't know; aside from being a bondage expert I am also a gournet cook...I just love cooking and can make pretty much anything. I don't really believe in "instant" food or frozen meals although sometimes I will buy pre washed and sliced mushrooms LOL!

So here was the Thansgiving menu ot my place (all done by me):
To Start:
Garlic suteed baby portabella mushrooms
garlic herb dip and mini biscotti
shrimp and cocktail sauce

Main Meal:
Biscuits
Roast Turkey (2 actually)
Ginger sauteed baby carrots
Green Beans baked with almonds
Whipped Potatoes
Roast Pumpkin
Bread Stuffing
Turkey Gravy
Salad
Cranberry jelly and cranberry sauce

Dessert:
Raspberries
Mandarin slices
pumpkin pie
apple pie with caramel treacle
Chocolate torte
Cool whip

Yum, Yum, Yum!!! I'm going to eat some pie...oh and the picture was taken today by Marty...this was as I was untying myself from a very strict hogtie.

Take care, Chanta

1 Comments:

Blogger Chanta Rose: Bondage Expert said...

It's like mashed potatoes...except after mashing you whip them (like cream...not like a little slut that needs a whipping!) which makes them extra creamy and delicious!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home