Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I am totally a man!

I knew. All my past boyfriends, etc have said that I act like a man (well hey, I have the sex drive of a man) and I do love to fuck girls...and I don't have a lot of the catty bullshit that girls can have...agh, I am a man!

Masculine
You scored 80 masculinity and 30 femininity!
You scored high on masculinity and low on femininity. You have a traditionally masculine personality.



My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 85% on masculinity
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 2% on femininity
Link: The Bem Sex Role Inventory Test written by weirdscience on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

5 Comments:

Blogger ArabianShark said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:32 AM  
Blogger ArabianShark said...

The world's most gorgeous lady just turns out to be a man? We've got to be officially in the Outter Limits of the Twilight Zone. Anyway, I never paid much heed to OkCupid's tests. They kept telling me I was a cubic velociraptor made of wood or Dracula's cousin or something...

9:34 AM  
Blogger Chanta Rose: Bondage Expert said...

mikeymike! Of course I would kick your ass...that's my job, but trust mem you'd enjoy every minute of it LOL!

11:31 AM  
Blogger Chanta Rose: Bondage Expert said...

Wow, suze. Thanks for the info, that was very cool to read about and makes a lot of sense. It isn't that I am male but rather that I do not conform to female stereotypes for my age group...that definiately sounds like me LOL!

9:49 PM  
Blogger jackson rohanda said...

The only difference between internet dating and offline dating is that the person you will fulfill is very much private and you do not need to talk about your private information with the individual. Check out this site to know more about christian dating.

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home