Friday, March 10, 2006

Rus, rush, rush!

So much to do before getting on a plane tomorrow! I wanted to edit 6 full length videos in 3 days which is actually very realistic for me...I used to do it at CNE all the time but the G5 ran out of space and when I tried to copy files over to the external drive it kept crashing at 4 gigs....well, an hour of video is 12 gigs so this was very, very frustrating. In the end I gave up and called Dre, the old Mac support guy at CNE and told him I'd cook him dinner if he came around, fixed the hard drive and assisted me with some new codecs. Turns out thje drive was formatted for PC which is why it wouldn't work, we fixed that and made it part of the Mac family and now all is good!

Just approved the back cover copy of the book. Am still waiting on some endorsements from people so hopefully I'll get those soon. Madison Young wrote an absolute amazing one for me, she loves the book and said it made her want to break out her rope and do some self bondage LOL!

Okay, gotta go edit...phone appt at 1:30pm and want to edit a scene with Ozzma before then.

Chanta

3 Comments:

Blogger Chanta Rose: Bondage Expert said...

Um...NEVER! Mac's rule, I hate pc's and own a crappy one for no other reason than keeping records (quickbooks)...we have 4 Mac's in our house and LOVE them!

6:13 PM  
Blogger ArabianShark said...

Stick to Mac, you know it's the right thing to do, especially if it's media editing you want to do (Even though I wouldn't trade my Dual Core Athlon XP for the world. well, actually...).
Have a nice trip.

1:39 AM  
Blogger Chanta Rose: Bondage Expert said...

Hi Suze,
I had been making short films and editing since I was 15. I had always worked on PC's so I didn't know Final Cut Pro but I picked it up in less than a day, so much better than adobe premiere.
Take care,
Chanta

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home