Friday, August 11, 2006

Made it to FetishCon 2006!

Wow, getting here was not an easy task! I arrived at SFO around 4:40am for a 6:00am flight only to see huge lines for check and security was even worse...like nothing I have ever seen. Security doesn't open until 5am but in light of the recent news in London and the huge line forming (and doubling back on itself) you would think they could have been more prepared. Usually I walk to check in at first class as I am premier executive member of United and this is one the perks but they were only allowing 1K and actual first class passengers to do so, so I joined the "normal" line to check in...ugh. Long, boring and lots of grumpy people not happy at being awake so early. We were all told to check any liquids and I thought I had but sure enough I forgot that I had nail polish and perfume in my hand bag so I had to throw those away.

Got to the flight at 6:30am. The plane had waited for everyone but unfortunately we did not make up enough time to get to my connection so I had to hang out in Denver for a few hours. Made it to Tampa at the same time as Madison and Satine so we shared a cab and got all checked in, changed, made up, etc.

Headed downstairs for what must have been only 20 seconds and Matt (Williams...of Hogtied) scoops me up in a huge hug. It was so great to see him, I had been nervous about this moment as we haven't talked or seen each other in 15 months and I thought he may laugh at me...my own insecurity about how my life has failed over the past year and a half. Anyway, Matt puts me down and before I know it Peter (yes, Peter who owns CNE...and who ruined my life in so many ways he will never understand...or care to know about for that fact) throws his arms around me. Okay, so I have been preparing myself to see Matt for months...but Peter? I did not even know he was going to be here and then he has the nerve to hug me like every thing is okay? WTF? I busted my ass at that company and would have done forever (and still would) but he put an end to that and what followed was 9 months of crying every day and another 6 months of struggling. I can't pay my fucking mortgage and he's hugging me? I just don't get it. He couldn't talk to me after he got back from Europe last year but now he can hug me? Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE for everything to be fine between us (Peter, the company, and I, etc) but that would involve turning back time....or something...I don't even know, I am rambling, as I do when I get emotional. Sometimes I just feel like I am dying inside....I can't believe I loved (love?) a corporate entity so much. So anyway, I didn't know how to deal with this hug (LOL, which to him is just a hug and to me is an emotional ambush!) so I just said "Sorry Peter, 15 month of manic depression, I'm not ready". At least it was a graceful response I suppose!!!

That night at the Meet & Greet I saw lots of people I have not seen in years and of course, many of my bitches! Christina Carter and Stacy Burke were both having a lot of fun (with and without me!), Madison Young was a delight to be around, Satine fuelled her fetish for food, Kendra James looked sexy as fuck and of course, Eden Wells and Anastasia Pierce had the nicest latex dresses! I was loud as I usually am in that kind of place! Lots of tit-grabbing, ass spanking and dirty talk at the top of my lungs....this kept on until around 2am and then I crashed.

Okay, that's it for now!
Chanta!

1 Comments:

Blogger ArabianShark said...

That was, indeed, a very graceful response. Wish I could be half that graceful, should I find myself in any such awkward situation (gladly, I can't say that I have... or that I expect to).
Have fun.

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home