Friday, April 27, 2007

Instant loss of hard-on???

I'm editing a fucked&bound video right with the gorgeous Nikki Nievez in it and I have to say, this girls has one filthy mouth....and I wonder if it's a bit too dirty?

I'm all for dirty, slutty talk. Name calling, degradation, etc but in general I like to keep poop out of it.

So, we have a huge flashlight stuck up her butt and the Master working with her orders her to push it out, as she does she she screams "UGH, I WANT TO TAKE A SHIT". I signal to my videographer to change shots just so I can edit it out if I want to.

Later in the scene she is taking a royal ass fucking and the Master removes her gag/face mask thingy so now she can beg for cock/cum, etc....but instead she just starts talking about her "dirt locker", "dirt box", "shit hole".....I have left some of it in the video but have reduced it somewhat in case some people do find it a bit much. My concern is that "poop talk", even though there is no poop may not be erotic to some members and they won't be able to get off to it LOL?

So, when this update goes up, my advice is this. If you don't like "poop talk" when you get to the anal sex portion of the video turn the volume off...because the action is really hot, but the verbal is beyond filthy!

Hahahahaha......

Chanta

3 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

is she a psycho astronaut?

12:35 PM  
Blogger ArabianShark said...

The definition of "potty mouth".

2:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

There's actually a big fetish for this kind of talk (if you check adultdvdtalk there's a post with 4 pages of guys trying to find this filthy kind of talk). Was hot just to read about it. Thanks for posting and hope you're doing well.

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home