Friday, October 07, 2005

A New Home!



So, my mother and father in law are staying with me right now...and it's just me and them as Marty (my partner) is shooting for his website on location in the Santa Cruz mountains!

But anyway, Marty and I are buying an apartment and really wanted to show it to the in laws so off we went to see it today! I have to say I just LOVE our new home! It is everything we both wanted which is fantastic because we kept seeing places that had great kitchens (something I want) and then no deck (something he wanted and vice versa...well now we will have both! And speaking of kitchesn I have attached a picture of it! I just love to cook so the kitchen is the most important room in the house for me!

I'm trying to get things moving with immigration but damn this country can be difficult! Hey, I'm not a terrorist; I just like to tie people up and make them cum! What's wrong with that! My attorney says he can "try" to help me with my case...sounds ominous huh! Oh well, I know how to play the game, I may be Dominant by nature but if the INS says jump, I will say how high!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home