Saturday, January 28, 2006

Back in SF!


Wow, what a busy few days! I do have to wonder if Adrianna is sick of me, as you know, I shot her for ChantasBitches on Monday. On Tuesday we shot together again for Muki's Kitchen, a wonderful still photography site that portrays cannibal fetish. On Tuesday, I was the entree which meant I had to play a submissive role and Adrianna a dominant one...well, that just felt odd to both of us! Wednesday, we shot agaon for Muki's and thei time I got to cook Adrianna. I oiled her up, stuffed her pussy with a banana and her mouth with an apple and then put her on the grill in a nice hogtie. While cooking, I covered her in delicious honey. Her tits looked so good with gold honey dripping from them that I just couldn't resist sucking them...mmmm, I think I officially have a crush on Adrianna!

Wednesday night I did a sex bondage class at the Pleasure Chest which was a lot of fun. The turnout was smaller than what I am used to (15-20 people) but that actually turned out to be a blessing as the teaching space is kind of small. More people may be fine for demos and lectures but not for a hands on class.

Thursday, I rigged the lovely Mz Berlin into her fist ever suspension style bondage positions. The pic here is a lovely rope hogtie with an asshook tied to her hair. Mz Berlin is such a wonderful enthusiastic submissive that I am hoping to get her to do a shoot for Chanta's Bitches in the near future.

I got back to Adrianna's and met up with Nina Hartley who, just like me believes that bondage is all about sex. When I am in LA again in March I am going to tie her upf ro her site and perhaps do a live cam show too...I can't wait, she is such an icon and it would be an absolute honor to bind her with my rope!

Friday I taught 2 private classes to couples, both were very different in style but were equally enjoyable. It's very important that this happened as my classes in AZ were AWFUL and I was seriously considering never teaching privately again, these nice couples have shown me that it's not the teaching of classes that is bad...it is teaching slimy fucks like the guy in AZ that is.

Okay, gotta go and get some boring tax stuff done!

Take care,
Chanta
p.s. Thank you so much to Dixie for the gift, I absolutely love the movie "Trainspotting" and it was lovely to arrive home after the 6 hour drive and have a surprise gift from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home