Wednesday, January 18, 2006

THANK YOU!!!

Someone sent me a gift from my amazon WishList! That has never happened before and I was so thrilled! I came home and saw an amazon box on my front steps and was surprised; I shop from amazon a lot but haven't recently. I opened it and sure enough there was a gift wrapped DVD with a lovely message inside. The movie was "Gattaga" which I absolutely LOVE. Unfortunately the gift didn't have an e-mail address or anything on it from who sent it so if you're reading this and it was you Thanks You so much. You really made my day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chanta Rose: Bondage Expert said...

Thank you so much Chuck, you did totally make my day! I watched it that night and then wrote a review on amazon about it the next day. I really do feel like things are going that way. Because of the cancer I had my partner feels that we shouldn't use my eggs to concieve and I would never pass the screening to donate eggs, etc. LOL, my eggs are worthless!

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home