Monday, January 09, 2006

Exhausted!

You know, I said at the end of today to my crew: "Wow, I have really earnt my dinner at Sizzler tonight" and they all rolled around laughing. Apparently going to sizzler is something only elderly people and white trash girls do...hmmm, well I love the baked potatoes and the chicken malibu so I don;t care, I have earnt it!

I am sooo tired. Shot 2 scenes for Chanta's Bitches today; one with Madison Young and one with Penney Play. Both girls are tough and have their own style. madison loves everything you do to her whereas Penney is whiny...but when you stop playing with her she wants more, I think to her it is a roleplay game!

I didn't feel "on point" with my domination. Madison even noticed...I thought I had lost my mojo but you know I havenlt really dominated any girls for over 9 months and I am re-learning my craft. yes, it comes naturally to me but I would notice just little things I would do wrong which 9 months ago I would have done perfectly. Madison says I am like a knife, I just need to be sharpened...I really like that analogy.

So now, I have 3 scenes to edit. The one where Audrey dominates me, the one where I dominate Madison and the one where I dominate Penney...mmmm! I'm really excited to be edting again!

Take care,
Chanta

2 Comments:

Blogger ArabianShark said...

Glad you're happy and doing what you like... and profiting from it as well, I hope. I sincerely hope the future holds more and better such upturns and that you quickly remember all you may have forgotten on the subject of domination over the hiatus. Good luck.

2:53 AM  
Blogger Chanta Rose: Bondage Expert said...

Penny! I have a crush on you, I really do! You are so sexy!

Suze, most of the shoots will have different feels, lighting and backgrounds, for eg. The shoot with madison was in a kitchen with us both decked out in latex so it had a fetishy feel. The shoot with penny had her in white cotton panties and me in jeans so it was a more casual, playful scene.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home