Thursday, January 12, 2006

Editing, Editing, Editing!

Lucky I love editing right LOL!

I'm about half way through the shoot where Audrey dominates me, it is for a guy in Germany that really wanted to see me dominated. That one is taking me longer than I thought because the audio is out of sync with the video and I am having to manually line them up. It's not hard to do, it's just that I am a perfectionist and will notice if I am even one frame off and it will drive me crazy until I fix it.

Shooting DragonLily today in the small artists room we have below our house. It is the space where my books will be stored once they arrive so I figure I had better shoot there while I can.

Gotta go and set up,
Chanta

3 Comments:

Blogger ArabianShark said...

That's the sort of commitment that sets really good material apart from plain "good" and "alright" material. How many times have we frowned upon being able to read a model's lips before we hear them or hearing the crack of a whip or cane too long before or after seeing the actual lash? With an editor like you in charge and your expertise in bondage and domination I can't see a single reason why Chanta's Bitches shouldn't be a huge success.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Chanta Rose: Bondage Expert said...

because people are sick of me LOL! That's a reason why. I've done like 1000 movies, surely people have had enough of me?

7:31 PM  
Blogger ArabianShark said...

They'd sooner have had enough of food or air. I know I would.

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home