Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Happy to be "home"

Funny isn't it...I'm not exactly sure where my home is. I mean, I live in SF now so i suppose that's it but there is something so nice about the familiararity of melbourne...I'm very happy to be here.

Have been spending every last second with my little brother...my family jokes that we are twins seperated by 12 years (the difference in our ages) as we are so alike; loud, funny, silly, etc!

Went to see Syriana today at the "La Premiere" cinemas...I always go to these when I am here. You sit in the balcony seating of the cinema on huge comfortable sofa's with waiter service and all you can eat/drink of popcorn, soda, etc as well as being able to order cheese plates, desserts and other snacks...I love it so much and wish the US would start having this in some of the theatres.

Caused quite a stir on the "sfbayarea" lj today when I posted my upcoming class "Stimulating and Penetrating the Ass" description on there. LOL, I even got accused of spam...please, it is a community for the sf bay area...loads of people list events there and it's no problem. Sure if I do it all the time then fine but this was my second post their in 3 months.

Going to sleep now!

1 Comments:

Blogger ArabianShark said...

What did you think of Syrianna?

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home