Sunday, August 13, 2006

More of the Con!

So today is offically the final day of the convention. I am glad it has come to an end, I am tired and just want to go home now....BUT, tonight should be fun, we have a FetishCon Ball and then I am determined to make it to the pool. There have been pool parties every night and yet I have missed them all LOL!

My classes here went well, especially the one today (Bondage for the male submissive) as I was very pushy in getting people to actually participate and rig their partners. Yesterday was a little strange (Bondage for Sex class), there were a lot of people just watching and not joining in...it's a workshop, not a demo! I don't know if it's exciting to watch an instructor help out people she is trying to teach bondage too but that is what a workshop is, you're supposed to bring rope and learn by doing, not watching. I only had one box of books with me (30 units) and sold out, I wish I had have bought another box with me as a lot of people were still asking about it.

Satine has flown back to LA now. She couldn't stay for the final night as she has a shoot tomorrow. Her and I ended up on totally different body clocks by the end of the weekend. She'd be getting ready to go out when I would be going to bed...then she'd come home at like 5am...and then my alarm would go off at 6am and I'd get up and get ready to go to a shoot, etc. I feel like such a square LOL!

Just came back from dinner with Madison Young and Tyler (model booker for CNE). None of us could handle the hotel food any longer, and they're both vegan. There is no vegan food at the hotel so they have been living off of bread. We went to a nice Thai restaurant (called Thai Thai funnily enough) and had good food and good conversation in a normal non-kinky atmosphere. Sometimes it's nice to step outside of the fetish bubble we live in.

Take care,
Chanta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home