Tuesday, November 07, 2006

My Fridge is Possessed....

Just one of many strange things that is going on over the last couple of days. The sounds from my beautiful stainless steel fridge/freezer cannot be good...and there' a tonne of frozen meat in there including 2 turkeys so I really hope it manages to stay functional until after Thanksgiving.

Taught "Bondage for Sex" at Good Vibes in Berkeley last night, it was a good class with a nice bunch of people and the lovely Madison Young was my demo model. She watched me drink a pot of tea and a cannolli before the class at Cafe Trieste...the world just seems so much more civilised when drinking cups of tea...

Speaking of tea, I am about to be offered it everywhere I go again, because yet again I will be in the UK!!! This is one of my great pleasures of England, the fact that no matter where you go you are offered tea and they know how to make it (sorry americans reading this, but seriously, the way you make tea sucks). As much I will love the tea I do have to say that this trip has arrived too soon and I am starting to need a break from all of the travelling. This was meant to be my last big trip of the year but alas, I have rescheduled Toronto for just before Xmas....then I am going to try my hardest to stay put (aside from LA) until march, 2007. I have a nice 1894 victorian apartment in SF...it would be good to spend some time there for a change LOL!

I'm also concerned that certain events may be falling through on this next trip. I was practically begged and nagged to go and teach up in Leeds and I finally agreed only to hear now that maybe it isn;t happeneing...I really can't afford to have days off in the UK, it's just too expensive.

Anyway, enough of that...must get back to packing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home