Tuesday, October 17, 2006

All Better....

Yes, it was one of those judgement calls that I just couldn't make myself...to get on the plane to Canada with the kidney pain or not. Thankfully the doctor made the decision for me because I know me...i would have gotten on the plane and upon landing my friend Maxine X would have been taking me to the emergency room.

In the end it wasn't so bad. The prescribed pain pills and other meds worked well and I spent most of the time passed out...which was a lot better than being awake and in pain.

I am totally bummed to not made the Toronto trip though. I miss my friends Maxine and Scott, and I had to cancel classes that would have been very cool to do at new venues (to me) in a country I have never taught in. I do hope to reschedule this trip soon if they'll have me.

The last day or so has been spent editing video and getting updates ready for while I'm shooting in LA next week. Been eating lots of home cooking...yum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home