Saturday, September 23, 2006

The Frustration is killing me...

Dreamhost have been so good for so long...but my site has now reached a size (in traffic and transfer) that I suppose it (Dreamhost) is not used to...perhaps this company is only good for small sites with little traffic and mine is neither....although I wouldn't reccomend it to anyone now.

The site has been down for 24 hours. I can't even get a reply from support and when I do get replies they are LAME. No answers, and certainly no solutions. Luckily I saw this coming and my site is currently being transferred over to a new dedicated server (with a company that stands by it's uptime guarantee) but like I said, my site is huge and it may not be done until Monday. That's an entire weekend with no site up...and weekends are the best time for new sales...no site=no sales...and this is also happening at a crucial time, there have been a lot of developements in Chanta land and lets just say this does not help my position at all. Not to mention the recurrings that may leave.

This is not good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home