Saturday, October 14, 2006

Kidney Pain=No Canada Trip

This is going to be short because I am in pain right now:
2am: Woke up with eird waves of pain in kidney area, could not go back to sleep.
5am: Pain is getting worse but on the down cycle of the wave is quite manageable.
7am: All packed for Toronto trip...stresses out because of pain, take 2 tylenol extra strength rapid release gels.
8:30am: About to go to airport, decide to call a nurse advisor at Kaiser because am still in pain.
9:15am: Appt at Kaiser, etc, urine tests, blood tests, being lightly punched in the lower back, etc. Looks like I'm getting a kidney stone.
10am: Doctor says I am not allowed to fly and gives me prescription.
12noon: Pain is in waves still but not getting worse anymore...but then I am on Vicodin and Motrin. Have had to cancel all Canada stuff: classes, shoots, etc. Feel awful, I'm letting a lot of people down because of my faulty body.
Now: Sending hubby out to get me a hot water bottle and resting.

I want to apologise to all people in Toronto that planned on attending my classes, helped arranged my classes or booked me for shoots. I really, really hope you'll all give me the chance to reschedule.

Take care,
Chanta

1 Comments:

Blogger ArabianShark said...

Get well soon!

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home