Monday, November 13, 2006

The Unstoppable Ariel Anderson LOL!!!

Goddamn, I am tired tonight! I rigged today for Restrained Elegance with the lovely english model Ariel Anderson as sub and she just can't get enough! By 5pm, 2 locations and lots of bondage all day Hywel and I were pretty much done...and she wanted more! I even did a super cool suspension with her that I am totally jealous is not for my site!

The London workshops yesterday went pretty well. I'm a little down that the electro one was not as good as when I have taught it in the past....although I was told by the organisers that everyone was happy with the class, I just know it wasn't my best one...and I like every class I teach to be my best one! We were let in to the venue late and therefore we started late and something as small as that can really throw me off...I'm one of those "always allow enough time to prepare" people so when I know people are waiting for me I get very stressed out, even if I was early and it totally wasn't my fault.

The advanced rope class was a lot of fun but I relaised that 2 hours (I think we actually went for 2 and a half) is no where near long enough when teaching suspension...lots of attendees had topics they wanted covered and there just wasn't the time. One great suggestion was "how to suspend 2 people, interlocked together"...I would have loved to do/teach that but it would have taken the entire time.

Looks like the workshops "oop-north" are still a go for next Saturday, if you'd like to attend please check out the details at http://www.justrope.co.uk

Take care,
Chanta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home