Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My fucking mouth still hurts...

I'm almost done with wisdom teeth forever. One more to go, which is being pulled this week. I actually wanted the 2 pulled at the same time but seeing as I OD'ed on pain meds last time when the "butcher" pulled 2 (and 1 had to be cut in half, etc) he thought it was best to just do one at a time this round....and then when I go back in this Friday to have the stitches removed he'll pull the other....no anaesthetic, no gas, and limited novocane...that is why we call him the butcher...but then he does fit me in when needed and is happy to yank my teeth out without all the consultation and x-ray appt's a real dentist would require....

1 Comments:

Blogger ArabianShark said...

I don't envy you... Good luck.

4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home