Friday, June 29, 2007

Funny....

So I am now well into shooting for the 3rd Twisted Factory site and at first I was worried about pay scales. You see, when I was at CNE we used to pay the guys shit...really shit...actually, the girls were paid shit too (and if you're wondering, all the girls that did do shoots there for $200-$400 and don't get booked there now are pissed, but anyway)...so here I am about to pay guys and not wanting to pay them shit but also not wanting to pay them what the dark side does because LOL, I can't afford that!

So, all is good. I am rounding up all of my favorite old male subs, etc and not having any problems until 1 of them. 1 that I booked I think a dozen times while I was there and even took on location and he sends me this e-mail all about MIP, and what MIP pays, etc...um, honey, yeah I know, I did start the site after all. So anyway, receiving this e-mail is like a knife to the back so I took a deep breath and responded saying, hey, no problem, let's not shoot...and by the way, when I was at CNE I always tried to get the guys more money. I remember the e-mails from Peter when I upped it from $150 to $200 and then to $250 and he was like "I don't know why we have to pay the guys so much when they are working with hot girls, etc"...well, because they're going to get fucked in the ass perhaps...or because when you've got lights, crew and a camera in your face it may not be the fantasy you always thought it would be LOL!

So, he responds and apologises and we book a shoot...and the shoot is shit. Really shit...not because he didn't try, he did, but I think maybe all of his good shoots are a thing of the past. Glad I did not offer to pay more.

Otherwise all is good and am crazy busy as usual (actually a little too much so, Hubby is going to take me out this weekend to make sure I don't work).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home