Thursday, July 05, 2007

AIM is a fucking joke

To those that do not know AIM stands for Adult Industry Medical, it is what we use in the adult industry to test performers for HIV, chlamydia and gonorrhea. It is a necessity in the work that I both perform in and direct for both myself and all of my talent and that I truely appreciate but it's incompetence in so many other ways; billing, booking tests online, etc and charging producers to be able to view talents test results (yes, the tests that talent has already paid $120 for) just drives me insane.

I run a small company and book several AIM tests for talent...is it that difficult that when you send the receipt, or the e-mail saying the lab is ready for the patient now to include the name of the patient...I mean, in booking the test you have wanted to know all kinds of things like ID expiration dates and ethnicity which to be blunt is none of your fucking business but you can't even send an e-mail receipt to the correct e-mail address (you know, the billing one, not the patient one).

I just hope their website and billing incompetence is not reflective of their HIV testing capabilities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home