Sunday, November 09, 2008

Voicemail...

Wow, I really need to check my phone more...I just dialled "1" to retrieve my voicemails (something I hate doing, and there was 14 messages! Oops. FYI to anyone who calls me and leaves me voicemails, it will take me days to check them and if you leave me a fucking monologue I will delete it before you're even half way through LOL!!! Once upon a time I loved voicemail but I am now a total text convert...I suppose as I head towards being even more antisocial with technology...oh well!

1 Comments:

Blogger ArabianShark said...

What's anti-social about texting? How is writing a personal, short message which is just about guaranteed to be received and fully read by whoever you send it to any less social than talking awkwardly to a machine in hope someone will consider the possibility you've done so?

Does it show that I too am an advocate of texts?

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home