Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Packing Boxes...and more Boxes!

Agh! It is never ending!

So yesterday Marty and I went to the title company and signed our lives away (LOL) as well as handing over a huge cheque that represented how hard I have worked (and not bought myself anything) for many years. It's certainly nice to know I will own a small (very small) piece of America's most expensive city but it is also petrifying.

When it rains it pours right! I'm trying to edit pictures for my book (no time) as well as pack, move on Thursday, see immigration on Friday and teach the bondage photography workshop on Sunday. Today I am not going to pack until 2pm. So that gives me almost 4 hours to answer e-mail and get everything ready for immigration. Now, I know the US is not quite ready for Chanta Rose but I do hope they will let me stay!

Until next time, kisses!

Chanta

2 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chanta Rose: Bondage Expert, you have a nice blog. Glad to see it. Today I was out blog surfing looking for detailed info on photography satellite when I found your page. Your site describing Packing Boxes...and more Boxes! is not an exact match but it did catch my interest. I am going to add you to my favorite list of blogs for future reading and reference. Should you ever need information on photography satellite then drop by the site above and check it out.

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home