Saturday, December 03, 2005

Another Workshop SOLD OUT!

Woohoo! The bondage photography workshop for tomorrow is totally sold out! I was getting a little concerned when a week ago we only had 4 people reserved; it's an expensive workshop to hold: 3 models, professional studio, gaffer, etc plus me rigging all afternoon and answering lots of questions! Of course everything has to be paid for; the models, studio, etc...but we have now Sold Out so it's all good. We limit the workshop to 9 photographers and most people signed up yesterday...woo, cut it close!

So, I went through the questionnaires for Thursday night's class and more than a couple of people complained about "the guy in the front row that kept interrupting, kept trying to take over, etc". Now I didn't mention this in my last entry because I thought I may be overreacting but no, I guess I wasn't. If you're reading this you know who you are, you are disrespectful and rude and should know better...you will NOT be permitted in one of my classes again. You insulted me and you lessened the quality of the class for others. I'm going to talk to Steve and Jay (Wiseman) about this as they both also teach and I wonder how they would have dealt with it.

Okay, gotta go!
Will write again after the workshop and will hopefully have some pics to share with you too!
Chanta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home