Monday, January 30, 2006

Tired, time for bed!

Been kind if busy today, but not really productive if that makes any sense. I was upset all day by an LJ comment I am yet to delete. It was just cruel and hit me right where it hurts (CNE obviously). It is one of 2 people that wrote it and it really is heartless.

Anyway, found a couple of new models, talked to a couple of people with possible locations and edited the Adrianna video....I have to say I am kind of disappointed with it...my videographer's framing sucked and he kept decapitating me, amputating her...ugh, this was an expensive shoot with a good ass fucking and it sucks that it wasnlt shot better. Don;t get me wrong, my videograoher is doing amazingly well for someone that has been thrown into shooting this stuff but the framing has to be there...I can fix a lot in editing, but not that.

I also edited some vids for my friend Audrey Leigh for a site she may be starting. I have an entire hard drive of footage (like 30-40 hours) of stuff to edit for her but you know I really need the $$$. Unfortunately I'm a pretty fast editor so I may not make much $$$ out of it but something is better than nothing!

Goodnight!
Chanta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home