Friday, March 17, 2006

LOL!

So it looks as if United Atrlines staff are going on strike next Tuesday in Melbourne and Sydney...my flight leaves from Melbourne and I change planes in Sydney...on that day! I might just be trapped here for another day or two! I can certainly think of worse things to happen than to be forced to stay in this beautiful weather but the truth is, my schedule in SF is hectic from the moment I land and I just can't lose a day. I'm about to call United and see if they can get me on a flight a day earlier just to be safe.

Went shoppong down Chapel St yesterday and spent some $$$. Not as much as usual though, I am unemployed after all and have all of my $$$ invested in the new site...but what I did buy is gorgeous. Just lovely timeless dresses that fit like a glove. I know Marty will like them, he loves it when I look "classic". I always had taste but when we got together I used to "show" a lot more (cleavage, etc) and he loved sgowing me off but now, he likes me all covered up and respectable LOL, I guess that's what happens when you go from fuck-buddy to wife!

Beakfast time! take care, Chanta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home