Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I need my pussy flogged.


Firstly, thank you to everyone for their words of support yesterday. It really was a hard day...every day has been hard for the last 12 months but I guess I'll just keep on trucking!

I'm sure many of you are wondering about billing for http://www.chantasbitches.com well what can I say...it's coming as soon as the site is deemed compliant (by Visa)...which it isn't yet. Had to take off all the pics of bondage with penetration from the free section (even stuff that wasn't but looked like it might be) as well as a few links I had. The funny thing was, they told me I couldn't link to Waterbondage (they assumed it was mine). I explained the situation that yes, I created the site but no, it wasn't mine and due to my history with the company I had no plans on linking to it. The thing that was weird about this though was that this company does some of the billing for WB!!! Made no sense at all. So for the mean time, you'll just have to look at Samantha's red ass! I really, really do have ym fingers crossed for it to be approved by tomorrow.

Take care,
Chanta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home