Saturday, April 01, 2006

Almost there!

The site is "almost" ready to go live! Yep, http://www.chantasbitches.com is coming! By Monday the entire free section of the site (home page, preview and updates page) should be viewable to the public...then as soon as the billing is completed (Paycom are at a conference this weekend and can't finalise my account until Tuesday) it will be available for people to JOIN!!!!

It's funny how this site came about starting. Yes, I missed rigging, web work, editing, etc but really, after 9 months of not, I just couldn't handle that I wasn't tying girls up, slapping them and fucking them...and of course giving them (and taking from them) lots of forced orgasms while in tight rope! How could I not fuck girls? Well, when it came doewn to it, I guess I couldn;t give them up yet after all. Hubby and I were considering bringing hookers home but this seemed like a better alternative. We can get the hookers when I'm too old to be in the videos anymore LOL!

Take care,
Chanta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home