Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Conventions

Hello,

I thought I should clear up which conventions I am and am not attending as it seems I am listed as appearing at some which I am not!

Firstly, I will NOT be at DomConLA. I had planned on teaching there but Mistress Cyan and I never managed to get a hold of each other! Maybe next year.

Secondly, I have just had to cancel my atttendance at Shibaricon. Presenters cover their own costs for this event so I decided to kill 2 birds with one stone and arrange a shoot there with a photographer that pays models fees and travel. Unfortunately he is now unable to shoot so I won't be at Shibaricon, I just can't afford the expense right now...maybe next year once the site is up, the book is released, etc.

So, where else will I be this year?

YES to attending Erotica LA (June). I will be teaching a quick class there and will hopefully also be a bondage sexpert for the Pleasure Chest.

YES to FetishCon in Tampa (August), I'll be teaching there and will be available for a few select shoots.

YES to an east coast book tour! I'll be travelling from Boston down to DC mid September!

YES to Folsom St Fair! Of course! I'll be signing there with my book and will probably volunteer to tie people up for the SoJ booth again (if they'll have me!)

YES to Erotica London (end November)...I am hoping to talk one of the TV stations into letting me host a TV show here again but I'll be there no matter what!

So, that's it so far! I'm sure there will be more to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home