Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Patience is a Virtue...

That's what *they* say isn't it? It isn't one of my strong points in life...I like things fast, I like things now...basically I like them at the speed that i do them....for example, it took me 2 weeks to write a book, so why do I have to wait months and months and months to get the thing laid out and printed? But the book is not my complaint today...it's Visa. Seriously...can I please, please, please start accepting members to my site? It's been sitting there ready for 2 weeks now with no sign ups because I can't accept them. It's just so frustrating. I shoot tonnes of great content, edit it, encode it, upload it, etc and am finally ready to launch and BAM...I'm waiting on Visa. It is *supposed* to go through today...I'll beleive it when I see it but I do have my fingers crossed.

Edited the Lorelei Lee pics yesterday...some great shots of my toe in her ass if I do say so myself! Unfortunately the pics of her ID are NOT up to scratcyh so I can't put the shoot on site until I get better pics/copies of them. That is a valuable lesson to learn. At CNE I would always make sure I copied/tok photos of the ID's for my shoots because if you fuck that up, you may have well not done the shoot. Luckily she's a good friend of mine so it shouldn;t be a problem to get new copies.

Today I am teaching 2 bondage lessons and tomorrow I am modeling my hair (yes hair only) for a shoot. I am hoping to edit the Lorelei video in between all of this also.

Take care,
Chanta

2 Comments:

Blogger Chanta Rose: Bondage Expert said...

LOL! That's funny...you can take the girl out of Austeralia but you can't take Australia out of the girl...besides, you guys don't let me vote.

5:01 PM  
Blogger ArabianShark said...

Actually less than 2 people die from Shark attacks in Australia per year (if my statisctics are not too much outdated).
Also there's the rhymed slang "Noah's Ark" for shark.

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home