Saturday, May 20, 2006

Where's my head?

Seriously, I am normally so on top of my shit. I'm known as reliable and organised and always know where I am meant to be and when...and then I'll be at least a half hour early...so what the fuck happened yesterday?

I woke up and went about my usual daily activities...at 10:30am I realised that I had an appointment with a financial advisor at 9:30am that had totally slipped my mind...so I had already missed it, this shit never happens to me.

The day was long and lethargic. I had a lot of back pain from shooting on location the day before and was just really sleepy so i trekked down to Edge studios to figure out the set I will build for Monday. We stopped by JCX and some other places to get things I need (boring stuff like bulbs) and then had a bite to eat at the Cheiftan. I went home, edited a video and went to bed.

Never did it cross my mind that at 6pm I was supposed to be Now Valley being interviewed by Fetish Flame. It still didn;t this morning until I received an e-mail from Nova clearly wanting to know what happened...fuck. I genuinely, genuinely forgot about it...how did this slip my mind? It's on both of my calenders and has been arranged for over a month. I have no excuse...for some reason I thought yesterday was the 12th...um, why does my body clock think it is a week before it actually is. This is just bizarre.

I need to get back on top of my game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home