Thursday, April 27, 2006

Licensed to...drive!


Well...I believe I am already licensed to fuck hot tied up girls so today I went and did my behind the wheel driving test! I've been driving for over a decade now but I was still really nervous...especially in case they asked me to paralell park! Now, as a rule, I'm very good at this...but NOT when under pressure! Thankfully it wasn't required so all was cool and I passed and will will have my CA D/L arrive in the mail in the next 3-4 weeks...woohoo!

The book is now officially out of my hands...it's being printed as I type this. I've been sending some digital copies out to varipus people to do reviews, etc and everyone seems to like it so that's good. The distributor has also started to recieve pre-orders so it's nice to know a few hundred books are already going to be on shelves in various places!

Had an AMAZING day yesterday! I am in love with a new bitch; the absolutely stunning Christina Carter...trust me, I know she looks hot in pictures but in the flesh she is one of the most stunningly beautiful women I have ever seen...I'm smitten! I was very nice to her seeing as it was her first shoot with me...we did some kick ass bondage and she come probably a dozen times...it was a forced-orgasm-a-thon!

Later that afternoon another favorite bitch came to play, the fucking stunnung Satine Phoenix whom I have already had the pleasure of breaking into this kinky stuff! Did some hot, hot, hot bondage with her too...guess I was a in a very bondage mood. She's really starting to push herself as she explores bondage, s&m, electricity, etc and I feel she will become one of the best, most sought after bondage models before long...she's meets my requirements anyway; tough and sexy with a hunger for BDSM.

Had dinner with Marty, DragonLily and Christina at Tsunami...if you live in San Francisco and like sushi you must go here, it rocks. Also met up with DragonLily for breaskfast this morning...I miss her when she's not here so when she is, she's stuck with me as much as possible!

Okay, enough for now!
Chanta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home