Thursday, August 24, 2006

London and Toronto Flights Booked!

Funny isn't it? I don't fly to London until late September...and Toronto is mid October and I have these flights booked...yet, I am supposed to be in NYC in less than 3 weeks and still haven't booked that ticket LOL! I suppose I had better do that asap but for some reason things keep coming up that make me put it off...you know, like small changes to my plans. I may be going on Sirius while there but it will be just my luck I book my flight and then they say they need me a day before, or a day after, etc and I'll get hit with flight change fees...so I am trying to hold off until everything is definite.

Got a fantastic line of classes in Toronto in October. I hope they are well attended as Canada is not my favorite place to travel (sorry guys but your immigration people are mean and I have had my fair share of mean immigration over the last few years) and I doubt I'll teach there very often.

Still need to finalise my London classes but Master Cosmic and Jenis will take care of that, details should be availbale on www.justrope.co.uk as things get worked out. They're determined to get me 'oop north on this trip, I think to Manchester which will be a new experience for me. I lived in London for 4 years and only went up to Yorkshire 3 times for shoots...and they were some of the worst shoots of my career (sorry to you guys too, but Phil Sutcliffe is a photographer up there...yes, the brother of the Yorkshire Ripper...need I say anymore?) so I stayed away after that. Jenis (a sexy northern lass) has promised to protect me though!

Just realised, this blog entry is really about nothing...oh well, back to work!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sophie said...

I'll definitely sign up for your bondage for sex class, can't wait! I've been looking for a bondage class to sign up for and it would be lovely to meet you.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Chanta Rose: Bondage Expert said...

I look forward to it! Which city will I be meeting you in?

take care,
Chanta

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home