Monday, August 21, 2006

Malfunctioning?

Not me, but rather everything around me...I guess it's just been one of those days but they rarely (if ever) happen to me. I am reliant on technology...but unlike a lot of people I take precautions, ie. I back up my files, etc...but today, shit just kept breaking down!

First it was the car, the bloody thing would not let me change gears out of park...it happened a couple of times and I could make it work by turning off the car and restarting it...then it just wouldn't work...thankfully this happened only 1 block from CNE (I was dropping off a book order at Good Vibes) so hubby came and helped, we got it going and took it straight to the shop to be repaired.

So, without a car I had to catch the muni (train) home...and then that broke down too.

And, to top it off, the fucking server has been crashing all day. I don't think it has been a good day for Chanta's Bitches uptime and I haven't been able to run this weeks update through the script because the fucking server keeps crashing...AGH!

Hopefully tomorrow everything will work...as it usually does.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chanta Rose: Bondage Expert said...

Thanks for letting me know, we have blocked both accounts now.

take care,
Chanta

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home