Sunday, December 17, 2006

Content in Canada

I worke up this morning after an awful nights sleep (hubby forgot about the time difference and called at 3am, and the dog decided to start scratching at my door at 5am...and continued to be annoying) and really was in a depressed mood. I felt as if I was having the life sucked out of me...it's a feeling I get when I am somewhere in the world that I really don't like to be....and Canada is always a huge stress for me. Something always goes wrong here and immigration treat me like I have a balloon of cocaine up my ass...I've never even tried pot for fucks sake which makes it all the worse.

Anyway, headed off to the venue and taught "Bondage for Sex" which went realy well. I think (hope) everyone learnt something and had a good time! Later that day, after a delicious bowl of pumpkin soup (yum, my favorite) I did my "Electrifying the Cunt" class with a lovely little demo model that had never tried electro-play before. She was really great and we stopped her cumming a couple of times but then she lost it...AGH!!! Poor girl, after the demo I let her go into the bathroom with the magic wand and finish herself off...she was in their a while so I think she "finished off" multiple times!

Just finished eating at the Indian buffet and am now back at Maxine X's place chilling out. My mood is much better; happy and content knowing that the classes went well and that so far (touch wood) nothing has gone wrong on this trip.

Take care,
Chanta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home