Thursday, December 28, 2006

Seriously...

Yes, I admit it. I still look at the CNE sites, especially the ones I started. Afterall, after I was discarded (and they ran out of my content) MenInPain really looked like the ghetto of CNE, misguided and messy...and even though I *knew* the site would continue to grow the fact that it looked like crap was mildly satisfying (while being disappointingat the same time)....anyway, just decided to take a look at the updates page for BehindKink and see the update on Peter and the layout of pics below. Now, CNE/Kink have shot hundreds and hundreds of girls for Hogtied and the other sites...so why? Why is there a pic of Peter feeling up my tits in update page layout? Of all of the thousnads and thousands of images that could be chosen to make up the 12 thumbs or so for this update, yep, I'm tied up and being felt up by the man that ruined my life....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home