Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Fucking Funny!

So, this coming Friday Audrey Leigh is doing a couple of shoots for Chanta's Bitches and has a really early call time. She drives from over 80 miles away so to stop her from having to get up super early I offered that she could stay at the Twisted Factory, this was her response:

"Stay at the factory? Damn youre trippin!!! So you can come in the next morning to see my slaughtered body hanging from a pussy hook?"

Funny huh! I guess the Factory is actually scary and intimidating...just as I wanted it to be!

Take care,
Chanta

1 Comments:

Blogger fraze said...

Chanta -- Please let me know if you and Marty would like to fly to Half Moon Bay for breakfast at the 3-zero cafe. I have 260 hours flying time and part ownership in a plane. When there is no fog, its a wonderful trip.

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home