Saturday, November 10, 2007

Out with a BANG!

Yesterday I shot my last day with Sandra Romain. She did 2 scenes for Captive Male with a couple of my best subs on the site and goddamn did she bring it! Usually when someone is coming to the end of their career, whatever it may be, they get a bit lazy. Regardless of the fact that they may have loved that profession, when you're counting down the days until you're out of it, and especially when that finale involves moving back to your homeland it's easy to just "take the money" without putting in the extra effort. Sandra is awesome and I am really going to miss her. The scenes she did for me yesterday are the best she has ever done for me and I happy to say I have built up quite the backlog of updates for her for Captive Male that I will be spacing out over the next year.

Take care,
Chanta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home