Thursday, October 18, 2007

111 Minutes Baby!!!

That is how long the final edited version of the uplcoming Berlin video on Chanta's Bitches is...goddamn, that's a long update but I think it has been well worth the time and effort. I am exporting it now and then will encode...which I am expecting to take around 24 hours to complete...the contractors at my house had better not turn off the electricity while this one is pumping, I'll be furious!!!

This video is VERY different from my usual shoots. It is almost like a psychological study of how to mind fuck with Berlin but then still have her thanking you at the end of it. Some awesome predicament bondage, and some serious anal sex and ass licking are just some of the highlights but I do wonder how my members will react to some of the other stuff...like the abandonment play...oh well, I guess I'll find out next week once I get it on site!

Take care,
Chanta

1 Comments:

Blogger ArabianShark said...

Have you considered acquiring a UPS? I have not heard, to this day, of one which could keep your machine running long enough to fully encode such a lengthy movie that wouldn't ruin the entire federal budget of a small country (sort of), but even one which would last at least long enough to bite the head off a contractor and turn the juice back on should be very affordable. I had to get myself one last February and I don't regret it the least :)

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home