Thursday, October 18, 2007

New Limits....

I will always respect a models limits, always have, always will but this past week I was faced with quite the dilemma in regards to a model with new limits...new in the sense that she did not have this limit when I used to shoot with her at the dark glob years ago...and did not inform me of this new limit until we were about to start shooting (ie. after I have flown her out here, etc).

I had an entire shoot planned around very cool breast bondage. Xana has natural DD tits with a nice amount of drop to them that makes them wonderful to tie so when she told me "no breast bondage" my creativity for the day was completely knocked out of me. It's strange how one limit can really bother a rigger. I shoot with models all the time that say "no face slapping" or "no electroplay", etc and it's no big deal at all...but then these are new girls and I am learning of their limits fresh as opposed to being told of a new one that had not existed in past shoots. Models have every right to impose new limits. I know that when I was a sub I had a limit of no hair bondage...but then I would always make this clear in e-mails before the shoot date, and the one time I did forget (enslaved) I sucked it up and allowed it, after all I had not made the producer aware of this limit.

I guess what bothered me the most was not knowing until right before we started rolling...with a notepad of breast bondage ideas. If I had have known earlier I would have cancelled the shoot. I really think to see a model with large natural tits in a hard core bondage shoot and not see them tied up a couple of times is pointless...it screams "what a waste" to people viewing, especially breast bondage fans that don't get the cool breast binding with so many models due to smaller bust, implants, etc.

Have no idea of what the point of this post is...just ranting really.

1 Comments:

Blogger ArabianShark said...

If it makes you feel better, not every single one of your fans are so crazy about breast bondage. I myself have nothing against it, in some occasions I've even though "that really looks cool", but most of the time I pretty much think I'd rather dispense with breast bondage altogether and just see them sway with the motions of sex. So maybe this isn't such a waste after all.

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home