Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Becoming Berlin

Many of you know of my good friend Berlin (if you don't just check out my top friends), about a year and a half ago we met at the Pleasure Chest in LA where I was teaching some classes. She took the plunge into bondage modeling and fast became known as the resident bitch on Chanta's Bitches.

Now, if there was ever any doubt whether ot not she deserved this title I can say with 110% certainty that she has proven it! We shot yesterday in a shoot I can barely describe with words.

I don't want to give too much away because it will take some time to get this one edited but it is fucking AWESOME.

I had a key to Berlin's hotel room and at 5am I burst in there with my crew, pulled the sheets back off the bed, tied her hands behind her back and started fucking her already wet pussy with my strapon...making sure it was one of my biggest cocks and one Berlin has mentioned in the past that she is scared of. Things went from there. We did all kinds of nice and nasty things, from torturing her with some abandonment, to fucking her ass, to very, very mean pussy punishment, and even a quick guest appearance by my cattle prod.

If Berlin had not become Berlin before this, she definitely has now.

take care,
Chanta

1 Comments:

Blogger ArabianShark said...

Sounds pretty good.

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home