Thursday, August 09, 2007

10 Days

Yesterday I felt so happy, so relieved that my crazy intense shooting schedule is finally over...for 10 days anyhow. On the 19th August it starts up again and is crazy again, although not as crazy as it has been. From the 7th July until now, Twisted Factory has completed 58 shoots. That's 58 shoots in 2 months. 17 of which are for the new site Captive Male which will launch on September 1st. So...it's not as if I am going to be spending this 10 days lazing around. There is much, much work to be done and a ridiculous amount of video to be edited (LOL< and my editor has next week off) but I do plan to have some fun. Lunch with friends, maybe a mini break with hubby. All of my friends in Tampa right for FetishCon are asking me to fly out there for a couple of days seeing as people I do not want to see aren't actually there this year...but it's just a bit too far to go!

Okay, off to work...but not at the Twisted Factory, but rather from the comfort of my office full of G5's!

take care,
Chanta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home