Tuesday, July 24, 2007

What else would you like to know?

Ugh, just finished filling out an application form for Banc of America Investment Services so I can start trading stocks, etc in the US (have been doing it on the ASX for over a decade) and I have to say, about half way through I am swearing my ass off. Firstly, there is a question asking if I am a US citizen, no I am not...and apparently this means I am not allowed to apply online. Um, excuse me. I am a legal resident. I have a SSN, and I have many bank accounts with BoA including my mortgage so you have all my ID, etc and now I have to waste my fucking time coming in because I am not a citizen...okay, moving on. Now, you want to know my employment information...um, no. I am trying to fund an account to invest my money...not borrow money, not try to get a credit card so I put unemployed with no income and try to move on, nope not allowed, apparently I have to have an income...so I put $1 LOL! But then a new field is generated asking me why I don't have a job, etc...um because I don't want one, need one, whatever, again, none of your fucking business. You alreadyy have my SSN and you can access my credit score (which is high) if needed but why should you need it to let me spend my own money. For fucks sake.

1 Comments:

Blogger ArabianShark said...

What, they didn't ask for your blood type? Security is getting so lax everywhere, these days...

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home