Saturday, August 11, 2007

Lost in Translation!

LOL, so I am currently editing the Chanta's Bitches shoot with Annette Schwarz, a model I have wanted to work with for quite some time now.

Prior to the shoot date I had some members e-mail me asking that a small amount of German be spoken during the shoot. Now, I can speak a fair bit of German but not the dirty words so Annette had to teach me some before the shoot. I think it turned out great, but now that I'm editing it I am noticing that we spoke A LOT of German...and as I have a huge english speaking membership I am adding subtitles to the shoot...and it is taking FOREVER!!!

So, once this video is done I think it will be awesome but damn, it is going to take me a lot longer than usual!

take care,
Chanta

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hmm.. can you post the dirty german words? LOL :)

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home