Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The week so far....

Here's a basic rundown LOL:

More mercy killing as I catch 2 mice at the Twisted Factory (after they ate my jaffa cakes...bastards). Caught them in glue, whacked them over the head with a tool...apparently now my PA is traumatized!!!

Booked flight to Melbourne. I fly out on Friday night, land on Sunday and return the following Saturday. Just a quick visit...mainly to clean out any stuff I still have at my Mum's house as she may be selling it next year.

Lot's of dog walking with Memphis. He is doing very well in his training (of course, I do have some experience in training LOL) and loves to play off leash at Alamo Square.

The fucking Factory is FREEZING! Have ordered some big propane heaters for the space. I will not shoot in the cold.

The "Hostel" set is coming along nicely. It is going to have a really creepy serial killer feel to it when done!

Had lunch with one my favorite squeezes yesterday: Madison Young. Nice to spend the afternoon with her after wtaching her get fucked in the ass by Otto Bauer for Fucked&Bound!

And the usual stuff; paying bills, cooking for my man, getting updates ready.

take care,
Chanta

1 Comments:

Blogger ArabianShark said...

The Hostel movies are among my favourite thrillers, and I'm picky about those. Looking forward to seeing the Hostel set shoots. Good luck with those.

3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home