Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sunday Night Blues....

I am stressed out. I had a really nice day actually. Did very little Twisted Factory work, had a lovely Mother's Day brunch with the family, hung out at the in-laws place after that, played with Memphis (my dog) in the park. All in all, it had been a pretty good day, everything for this weeks site updates is pretty much ready to go so that's always a huge relief...and then I received an e-mail that sent me into a high strung headspin like I have not felt in quite some time. My head is still spinning, I need a cup of tea.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rupert said...

What was in the email that caused you so much distress?

4:53 PM  
Blogger Chanta Rose: Bondage Expert said...

My main employee asked for a HUGE raise (50%) for him to stay. He also wanted his job title to change but even if I could promote him the raise would be nowhere in the vicinity of 50%. He's very valuable to me and the company so I would hate to lose him.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home