Sunday, May 25, 2008

A tattoo of me!



Not sure if I have written about this before or not, but as I was just cleaning out my myspace inbox and came across it again I thought I'd post some thoughts.

About a year ago I got a message on myspace from a guy saying he was a fan and asking if he could add me as a friend, etc. Just a nice straight ahead note that was not sleezy or creepy at all which is good because I'm not such a fan of receiving those LOL! But anyway, in the message he wrote he has a tattoo of me on his ribs. This fo course peaked my interest so I went to his myspace page and checked out the pics and yep, sure enough, there I am on this guys body!!! I remember feeling a full rollercoaster of emotion: first off flattery, then disbelief, then humor, then spooked, then intrigue, etc. I know a lot of people tattoos but I have never really seen one of a specific person before....and if I ever did I would assume people would choose someone either really famous, someone they love (spouse) or someone well respected in history (like Albert Einstein)....and how could someone ever decide who to have on their body forever? One great thing about this though is that I am forever young on his body. This picture was taken by Hywel Phillips of Restrained Elegance at least 7 years ago.

1 Comments:

Blogger ArabianShark said...

Could it be that you don't realise how really famous you are? If you're appearing on tattoos now, and there's no indication that this has been the frst time, perhaps your fame spreads wider than you think.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home